Conscient Football encourages children to be actively involved in the game by playing on the pitch - which is why we mandate that every player on every team must play at least 50% of every game. It's no fun to spend the game on the bench - and that's no way to learn football!
Conscient Football believes such principles will encourage participation in football -
- Positive reinforcement to all students from all staff and parents
- Participants should play well and realize their potential, irrespective of goals and losses
- Parents must respect all decisions by the referees and coaches
It is important that players understand the game by learning, knowing and applying the rules of the game. On the pitch, the referee interprets the rules and applies them. We encourage the acceptance of the referee's decision as being final.
Conscient Football insists on excellent manners to be exuded by all players, spectators and parents.
- Players must show courtesy to teammates, the team management, to the opposite team and to the referees.
- Players shake hands with the opposite team at the end of a match.
- The CPFL stresses on players turning up for practice and to let the team manager/coach know well in advance if not, with good reason.
- Players are expected to arrive on time, and to be there with the complete kit, shin pads and water.
- Players who do not show up for two sessions (match/practice) will be taken off the League and replaced with other players on the waiting list.
- Players are expected to do their best, to show positive energy and to encourage good team spirit.
- Players are also expected to understand that different players come with different degrees of experience, and different levels of skill, and to accept this. All will get a chance to play.
- Cancellations due to weather etc. is decided by Conscient Football and the Coaches
- Rules of conduct for players, staff, parents follows the FIFA guidelines